Please read the following prior to scheduling your reservation
(links to schedule your reservation are at the bottom of this page):
- Age Requirements – All operators must be 21 or older and are required to provide a current driver’s license. If the operator has an out of state driver’s license, they will also be required to provide a local address.
- Boat Damage – To provide coverage for potential damage to the vessels, customers will choose either the Damage Waiver option or the Damage Deposit option.
- Damage Waiver – (Most customers choose this option) There will be a $39 non-refundable damage waiver charge per rented vessel. If there is non-negligent damage, the customer will only pay $100 toward damage repairs. This $100 authorization will appear as a pending charge and if there is no damage upon completion of the rental, this charge will roll off account in 4 to 7 days following the rental.
- Damage Deposit – There will be a $300 refundable damage deposit per rented vessel. This $300 authorization will appear as a pending charge and if there is no damage upon the completion of the rental, this deposit will roll off the account in 4 to 7 days following the day of the rental. If there is damage to the vessel, the customer will instantly forfeit the deposit, pay for any additional costs to repair the damage, and pay for any potential rental income lost due to time spent repairing the vessel.
- Fuel Policy – Customers will receive their first tank of gas for FREE! To put this in perspective, the average gas usage per tank for Jet Skis is around 4 hours, whereas Ski boats and Pontoon’s will most likely last 4 to 6 hours. Additional tanks are the responsibility of the customer.
- Cancellation Policy – To receive a 1 year credit, customers are required to call the reservation office and cancel 48 hours prior to the reservation time. If the customer contacts the reservation office after such time it is Suntex Watersports’ discretion whether to provide a credit or not. In the event of inclement weather at the time of departure, the reservation will be refunded if Suntex Watersports deems it unsafe to be on the water.
- Departure Time – It is suggested to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your rental departure time.
- Return Time – Regardless if the customer is late and departs after the scheduled departure time, the vessel is still due back at the scheduled return time. The customer will be charged an additional $50 for every 15 minutes the vessel is late.
- Discount Policy – If you are using a coupon or discount, please note this in the comments section of the reservation page. The discount will be applied upon arrival when the final payment is made.
- Same Day Reservations – Same day reservations require at least 4 hours notice prior to your desired reservation departure time and must be in accordance with normal business hours as well as scheduled rental hours. Click the appropriate lake below to view availability and call to schedule your same day reservation.
- Multiple Day Reservations – To rent a boat for multiple days, a separate reservation must be completed for each date. Multiple boat rental dates are treated as individual daily rentals. Boats are not allowed on the lake beyond 8pm or overnight – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please see the FAQs on this website for more information regarding our rentals.
Click here for
Canyon Lake Marina Reservation – Texas or call 830-935-4333
Cranes Mill Marina Reservation – Texas or call 830-899-7718
Eagle Mountain Reservation – Texas or call 214-296-0408
Lake Lewisville Reservation – Texas or call 214-296-0408
Lake Ray Hubbard Reservation – Texas or call 214-296-0408
For an Amelia Island Reservation – Florida – Please call 904-572-3216
Thank you for scheduling your boat or waverunner today. We appreciate your business. Have a great day and Happy Boating!