Please read the following prior to scheduling your reservation (links to schedule your reservation are at the bottom of this page):
- Passengers and Weight Limit – If legal capacity of passengers or weight of watercraft is exceeded, vessel will not be provided to customer and customer will not receive a refund or credit.
- $300 Refundable Damage Deposit Per Rented Vessel (if damage, instant forfeit of deposit, plus additional monies to repair damage, as well as any rental monies missed to have the damages repaired). This authorization will appear on Customer’s credit card as a pending charge and if no damage, will roll off account in 4 to 7 days following the rental.
- $39 Non-Refundable Damage Waiver Per Rented Vessel (if non-negligent damage, only pay $100 toward damage repairs). This $100 authorization will appear on Customer’s credit card as a pending charge and if no damage, will roll off account in 4 to 7 days following the rental.
- All operators must be 21 and are required to provide a current driving license to retrieve rental. If out of state driving license, operator will also be required to provide a local address.
- Ski Boat rentals (not pontoons) include a set of skis with rental. In the comment section of your reservation, please note if you wish for the skis to be included; otherwise, they will not be included.
- NON-REFUNDABLE RESERVATION - NO REFUNDS – if customer must cancel, customer is required to call the reservation office at least 48 hours prior to reservation date/time to receive a credit – if contacted w/ less than 48 hours notice it is Suntex Watersports’ discretion to provide customer w/ a credit or not. The only exception to this is inclement weather, and Suntex Watersports deems it unsafe to be on the water.
- Fuel Policy – One (1) tank of fuel is included with each rental. Additional tanks are the responsablity of the customer.
- It is suggested to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your rental departure time.
- Regardless of the departure time (if no fault of BDW), the watercraft is due back at the scheduled return time (i.e., watercraft reserved from 10 to 2 and customer arrives late so he/she departs at 11, the watercraft is still due back at 2) – for every 15 minutes the boat is late, customer will be charged an additional $50.
- If you are using a coupon or discount, please note same in the comments section of the reservation page. You will be charged accordingly as the reservation is not an automatic charge and will not be confirmed until approved.
- All reservations must be made online unless you are scheduling a same-day reservation. Same-day reservations require at least 4 hours notice prior to your desired reservation departure time and must be in accordance with normal business hours (9am to 6pm) as well as scheduled rental hours (see pricing on this website for scheduled rental hours). You may click the appropriate lake below to view same-day availability and then call to schedule your same-day reservation. Note: This is for same day ONLY within the 4 hours advance notice; otherwise, you’ll be directed back to this website to schedule your online reservation.
- If you are interested in renting a boat(s) mulitiple days, you must complete a reservation for each date. Mulitiple boat rental dates are treated as individual daily rentals. Boats are not allowed on the lake beyond 8pm or overnight – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Please see the FAQs on this website for more information regarding our rentals.
Click here for
Eagle Mountain Reservation – Texas or call 214-296-0408
Lake Lewisville Reservation – Texas or call 214-296-0408
Lake Ray Hubbard Reservation – Texas or call 214-296-0408
For an Amelia Island Reservation – Florida – Please call 904-572-3216
Thank you for scheduling your boat or waverunner today. We appreciate your business. Have a great day and Happy Boating!