Suntex Watersport Rentals are available at the marinas listed below. Click on the blue button for the corresponding marina to see available boats for rent, pricing, specials, and additional information. If you’re curious about the marina, click on the picture to go to the specific page for a map, directions, and more.
Texas – Canyon Lake
Texas – DFW Lakes
Georgia – Lake Allatoona
Florida – Fort Myers Beach
4765 Estero Blvd.
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
Call us at (239) 765-4371
Iowa – Saylorville Lake & Red Rock Lake
Chesapeake Bay Access
York River Yacht Haven – Virginia
CLICK TO BOOK YOUR RESERVATION
Please read the following prior to scheduling your reservation:
- Age Requirements – All operators must be 21 or older and are required to provide a current driver’s license. If the operator has an out of state driver’s license, they will also be required to provide a local address.
- Boat Damage – To provide coverage for potential damage to the vessels, customers will choose either the Damage Waiver option or the Damage Deposit option.
- Damage Waiver – (Most customers choose this option) There will be a $39 non-refundable damage waiver charge per rented vessel. If there is non-negligent damage, the customer will only pay $100 toward damage repairs. This $100 authorization will appear as a pending charge and if there is no damage upon completion of the rental, this charge will roll off account in 4 to 7 days following the rental.
- Damage Deposit – There will be a $300 refundable damage deposit per rented vessel. This $300 authorization will appear as a pending charge and if there is no damage upon the completion of the rental, this deposit will roll off the account in 4 to 7 days following the day of the rental. If there is damage to the vessel, the customer will instantly forfeit the deposit, pay for any additional costs to repair the damage, and pay for any potential rental income lost due to time spent repairing the vessel.
- Cancellation Policy – To receive a 1 year credit, customers are required to call the reservation office and cancel 48 hours prior to the reservation time. If the customer contacts the reservation office after such time it is Suntex Watersports’ discretion whether to provide a credit or not. In the event of inclement weather at the time of departure, the reservation will be refunded if Suntex Watersports deems it unsafe to be on the water.
- Departure Time – It is suggested to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your rental departure time.
- Return Time – Regardless if the customer is late and departs after the scheduled departure time, the vessel is still due back at the scheduled return time. The customer will be charged an additional $50 for every 15 minutes the vessel is late.
- Please see the FAQs on this website for more information regarding our rentals.
Thank you for scheduling your boat or waverunner today. We appreciate your business. Have a great day and Happy Boating!